Water leak detection and prevention services
Complete services close to you
If you do not detect the leak age, 50% of produced potable water (can vary depending on region) are lost failing to reach consumers without opportunity of recycling. We are able to prevent this.
Our goal is to take part in addressing issues of institutions of local government performing water supply services in the country, in delivering services to us, and water leak issues in the private sector, and work at attaining an acceptable level both in water leak field, and power consumption implicitly.
- Flowrate measurement
- Pressure measurement
- Noise measurement
- Trial phase operations
- Graphical measurements of leak volume
- Preliminary and point-by-point measurements
- Correlation device measurements
- Measurements with use of Logger
- Section measurements
- Effluent discharge measurements
- Meter errors measurements
- Leaking valve detection.